General Information About the Personal Data Law
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was adopted on March 24, 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication, and some on October 7, 2016.
General information about the Personal Data Law
WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti., whose detailed corporate information is published below. Sti. As a Data Controller, in accordance with the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data is within the framework explained on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed to third parties, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK, where the legislation allows.
How your personal data can be processed
In accordance with the KVKK No. 6698, WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. Your personal data that you share with us may be processed by us in whole or in part, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, by recording, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, as the subject of any processing performed on the data. Any operation performed on data within the scope of KVKK is considered as “processing of personal data”.
Purposes of processing your personal data and legal reasons
Personal data you share,
• In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• The Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce, published in the Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, which was prepared on the basis of these regulations, OG No. 29188, dated 27.11.2014. To record the identity, address and other necessary information to identify the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in;
• To prepare all records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper transactions, which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
• In order to provide information to prosecutors’ offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters of public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
Informing about third parties or organizations to which your personal data can be transferred
For the above-mentioned purposes, WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. Persons/organizations to whom your personal data you share with can be transferred; our main shareholders, our direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries; especially WeaSocial Software Consulting Advertising and Trade Ltd. Sti. Member companies using e-commerce infrastructure, including but not limited to persons and organizations related to the service provided, to carry out our activities and/or as a Data Processor, with which we receive service, cooperate, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other 3 are persons.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data, WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. In accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, it will be kept confidential in the database and systems located in the company; Except for legal obligations and the regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. In order for our customers to fulfill their obligations arising from the current legislation, our Customers must share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
1. Personal Data Owner, WeaSocial Yazılım Danışmanlık Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti. (data controller) about himself;
2. Learning whether personal data is processed,
3. Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
4. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
5. Knowing the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
6. Personal data Requesting correction of the data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
7. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
8. Requesting the notification of the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
9. Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
10. Unlawful personal data
has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the processing of
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
WeaSocial Software Consulting Advertising and Trade Ltd. Sti.
0850 308 85 17